SECTION 1 - INTRODUCTION
This document forms the conditions, terms, and use of the whole of our website that includes its content, community, and marketplace (collectively referred to as “FunDogLand”, “us”, “our”, “website”). This document has been directed to all the users (“user”, “you”, “your”, “buyer”). By using our website, participating in our forum’s community, and purchasing any products through our marketplace, you hereby agree and acknowledge that your access and use of all information and content given to you or accessed by you (including sharing of content) as part of our website is governed by all terms, conditions, notices, and disclaimers contained in this document and any other specific terms provided through our website. We reserve the right at all times to monitor, protect or disclose any content posted on or as part of our website as we see necessary or to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal or internal process, or governmental request.
Please read the following terms carefully before using our services, products, and website, and ensure you review the terms regularly as we may change these at any time at our sole discretion.
SECTION 2 - DEFINITIONS & EXPLANATIONS
In our website official documents:
- “Blog” means the articles, information, and other general content available through our website.
- “Buyer” means the user who is a customer or purchaser of products through our website’s marketplace.
- “Cancellation” means the cancellation of the services or order between the buyer and Fund Dog Land’s website.
- “Community” means the interactive platform for mutual communication between users available through our website.
- “Copyright” means any item of confidential information in which copyright or intellectual property rights subsists by the FunDogLand’s website.
- “Custom Order” is a specific form of order initiated by the customer for a specific item just for them.
- “Dropshipping” is our privacy method of Marketplace. It means that though we sell products from our website, we just hold or stock any of the products.
- “Marketplace” means the section of our website through which the products can be ordered and purchased.
- “Payment Methods” mean the methods under which the funds can be deposited on our website to purchase a product.
- “Platform” means our website (https://fundogland.com/). It’s the collective term for a website’s Blog, Community, and Marketplace.
- “Refund Policy” is the process through which a Return can be initiated for a refund. Please read further about this in our Return and Refund Policy.
- “Price” means the total price of an order.
- “Service” means the service attainable through our website.
- “User” means anyone who is registered on our website. This includes the buyer, member, and anyone in general.
- “UGC” is the User Generated Content that will be posted by the users on our website.
SECTION 3 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
FunDogLand’s content, services, and description of products and other information through the website contain materials, content, images, pictures, text, logos, and pictures (collectively called “content”) from FunDogLand as well as from the partner and affiliated website through which the marketplace services will be offered. All such content is protected by international copyright laws. FunDogLands’ name, logos, and any other promotional materials graphics or logos contained on the FunDogLand’s website may not be used without our written consent. Our website may also contain trademarks, graphics, and information which our affiliates and subsidiaries hold copyright in and you agree that all the materials displayed on or available through FunDogLand are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws as applicable and are listed on our website purely for your personal information and for providing our services only. You cannot copy, modify, alter, download, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any information or materials on our website unless expressly provided for with our express written permission.
SECTION 4 - REQUIREMENTS AND USER ACCOUNTS RESPONSIBILITIES
- You may be authorized, at the discretion of FunDogLand, to use and access our services. Such use and access will be at your sole risk and responsibility and will only be for personal, non-commercial use.
- You understand and agree that to access our services, you will be required to provide certain personal information about yourself that may include but is not limited to your:
- Email Address.
- Geographic data such as City and Country.
- Dealing with personal account information such as password, content, photos and other material is the users’ responsibly and will not concern FunDogLand in any way. Furthermore, users' profiles settings and account privacy settings will also be users’ responsibility.
- You understand and agree that you will be personally liable and responsible for all activities occurring under your user profile. You will also be responsible for keeping your password and personal information secure.
- In our sole and absolute discretion, we may remove you from any or all of our services should we deem any activities occurring under your user profile to be unsuitable, distasteful, or commercial, regardless of alleged or proven security breaches or mistaken identity issues with your profile.
SECTION 5 - RESTRICTION AND PROHIBITED USES FOR USERS COMMUNITY
You may use the Community services of our website for legal reasons only and as per the Terms. You acknowledge and agree that the following activities shall be strictly prohibited concerning the services of our website and that you shall not:
- Use an account or profile to access FunDogLand’s services that do not belong to you or that you or a third party has created as a fraudulent/ fictitious account.
- Engage in any illegal activities, refer to any illegal activities or use our services, products, website, or information for any illegal or unlawful purposes, or otherwise violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation of any applicable jurisdiction (including, without limitation, laws governing data security, privacy, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising, intellectual property, and securities).
- Post, display, cast, send, communicate, or either knowingly or in a grossly negligent manner receive any sexually-oriented or pornographic messages,content or images,or other images, content or messages that might be considered inappropriate, lewd, obscene, lascivious, excessively violent or otherwise offensive.
- Post, distribute, issue, or send any content or communication that vilifies, humiliates, or insults any person ( whether fictional, alive, or dead) including any employees, authors, customers, vendors, affiliates, or shareholders of FunDogLand.
- Post, distribute, issue, or send any content or communication, either knowingly or in a grossly negligent manner, that contains false, misleading, or deceptive information, misinformation, or rumor, or that you do not have the right to communicate because of any law or contractual obligation.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any of our website’s services or other third parties' connected systems, networks, or accounts. This includes, without limitation, accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account which you have no authorization to access, probing the security of any system, network, or account, or circumventing or subverting any authentication or other security feature of any system, network or account.
- Violate, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble Intercept, interfere with, or otherwise tamper with any of the security technology, crack any encryption codes, interfere with or remove or alter any rights, management information or transfer or store any illegal materials, or attempt or assist another person in doing any of these things on or about the website’s services.
- Use any search/data retrieval application, spider, or any other device to retrieve or index any portion, part, or section of FunDogLand’s website.
- Post, send, knowingly receive, display, distribute, or execute any content or other information (including, without limitation, text, graphics, images, music, recordings, computer programs, links, or frames) that is not original material stemmed from your original thought and that can or may violate or misappropriate any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, mask work, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, (including without limitation, deleting or altering any author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by the owner).
- Use our website’s brand, logo, name, and look and feel for commercial use except as otherwise authorized in writing.
Should you engage in any of the prohibited conduct listed above we reserve the right to remove the prohibited conduct, remove your access to our services (partial or whole), and report your conduct to the legal authorities where applicable, and take any other legal action and remedies that may be available to us. You agree, acknowledge, and understand that in your use of our website and services may encounter material that you may deem to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable and that such content may or may not be identified as explicit material.
SECTION 6 – USER-GENERATED CONTENT (“UGC”) POLICY
Certain section(s) on our website allows our users to create, post, edit and make available to other users of our website the content (“UGC”) they have created. All users hereby allow FunDogLand’s website and its subsidiaries and affiliates a nonexclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, broadcast, distribute and otherwise communicate, publicly display and publicly perform any such UGC in connection with the promotion and general operation of the FunDogLand’s platform. In no way or case is FunDogLand under any obligation to use, distribute or continue to distribute UGC, and all users understand that we may restrict, or remove, any UGC by any user for any reason. You represent and warrant that the UGC, and your grant of rights in such UGC, do not violate any applicable contract, law, or regulation and that the UGC is your original work and does not infringe any third party´s intellectual property rights or any other rights.
SECTION 7 - LIABILITY AND ACCURACY OF FUNDOGLAND’S SERVICES
You understand and acknowledge that there will be a variety of individuals who can access, use, post, and communicate on and through our website and any views and opinions expressed in such communication posted on our website are representative of the views and opinions of such individuals posting such communication and are not in any way represented as being the opinions of us.
You Understand And Acknowledge That:
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any such views and opinions expressed in such content posted on and through our website.
- We are not responsible for and do not accept any liability in respect of any such views and opinions expressed in such communication posted on our website.
- You agree that under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, and consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising from.
- The use of or access to, or any inability to use or access our services or any material, communication, or information that may or may not be hosted on our website.
- Unauthorized access to or alterations of your content, UGC, or data with our website.
- Statements, opinions, views, or conduct of any third party on FunDogLand’s services.
- Any technical (whether on your end or our end) problems you may encounter during your use or access of our services or associated systems and applications, including those problems that may have been caused by viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, harmful code, and other contaminants, malicious codes, files or computer programming routines.
SECTION 8 - PAYMENT, CANCELLATION, AND REFUNDS POLICY
The users will be able to pay either for their customized products or general items and products using any of the payment methods available through FunDogLand’s marketplace. We have the right to change, add or remove any payment gateway for our business. All of the payment platforms have their own rules and regulations for data collection and data processing policies which can be read by accessing the privacy policies of these payment platforms. You can follow the links for consulting the privacy policies of these platforms. The products will be paid through credit cards, debit cards via Stripe and PayPal. The buyer will pay the price of the product as described on the order before during checkout. Payment will be debited from your credit card, debit card, PayPal’s or Stripe’s account, immediately on you placing the order for the product you have purchased. Upon processing a transaction, we will issue you with an electronic transaction receipt which will be sent to the email address you provide. Your payment information will be treated and safeguarded with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the products.
In case you want to cancel the order, you can do so by sending us an e-mail. Please note that we will be only able to cancel your order if it has not been processed. Customized orders cannot be canceled once they have been placed. Please make sure to order accordingly before placing any custom order with us.
SECTION 9 - PRODUCTS, ITEMS, AND MERCHANDISE DISCLOSURE
We are making this statement available to all our valuable customers in order to declare our business practices. We are only the sellers of the products and we are not the manufacturers of the merchandise or products available on or through our website. We do not hold inventory or stock of the products we sell and we deliver our products through the drop shipping method which means that we will not directly ship the products from our storage, inventory, or warehouse, rather the products will directly be shipped from our associated partners or manufacturers. We make it clear that we may not have all the control in shipping in the dropshipping process. Liability of any kind which may result from drop shipping through other websites is hereby expressly denied here, now-and-forever by FunDogLand.
SECTION 10 - LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information and material contained on our website are for general and informational purposes only. You should not rely on any material or information for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not limited to) decisions about the use, sale, and resale of products and services related to our website or sold through our online marketplace. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you, your dog, or your pet may suffer as a result of your reliance on any material contained on our website. We assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or injury to you or your pet/dog may incur as a result of technical or telecommunications problems related to your access to our services including (but not limited to) interrupted access, delay, security breaches, identity theft, viruses or malicious codes. You agree that we may remove our website (or portion of our website) including any products and items contained as part of it for indefinite periods, or may cancel any users’ registration at any time without notice to you.
10.1. Website Content Disclaimer
The information contained on our website has not been evaluated by any regulator authority. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any dog-related problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Do not disregard professional Veterinary advice or delay in seeking any Veterinary advice because of something you have read on this website. Information provided on this website and the use of any products purchased from our website by you does not create a veterinarian-client between you and any of the person, employee, or anyone affiliated with FunDogLand’s website or any of our listed products.
SECTION 11 - INDEMNIFICATION
Users, visitors, buyers and anyone who uses or have used our services in any way agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, everyone related to our FunDogLand’s website and company, the owners, CEO, team and staff members, affiliates, and anyone who may be associated with us from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out any reason whatsoever and howsoever.
SECTION 12 - CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right to at any time without prior notice, amend, change, add, delete, and correct any of our Terms, Policies, or content on FunDogLand’s website including providing new or additional terms and conditions to the Terms. Your continued use of the Program will be deemed acceptance thereof.
SECTION 13 - GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Except where restricted by applicable law, all issues linking to the FunDogLand’s website and any dispute or case emerging from there or related thereto (for each situation, including non-legally binding questions or claims), will be administered by and interpreted as per Luxembourg's laws without offering impact to any decision or struggle of law arrangement or rule.
But where prohibited by appropriate law, any lawful suit, activity, or proceeding emerging out of, or identified with, these Terms or our website will be organized only in the courts of Luxembourg. However, we reserve the right to bring any suit, activity, or proceeding against you for breach of our Terms in your area of residence or some other relevant area.
SECTION 14 – DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaints handling procedure, we will let you know. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over these Terms. The applicable law will apply to these Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 16 - FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you have any comments, questions, and any other feedback, and requests for technical support relating to our services, make sure to contact us using the following information:
Note: We have used automated software to translate the text of the legal documents and the general description of this website. Although we have made sure to apply reasonable efforts to provide accurate and correct (or closer to accurate and correct) translation, however, we cannot guarantee the authenticity and 100% corrections of all the text that has been translated. The automated translation may contain some mistakes, errors, or differences in meaning from the original text which is available in the English language. Therefore, in the time of any conflict, the text and language of the English version will prevail.
Moreover, these translations are being provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is.”. No legal claim, obligation, or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from into any other language.